Inicia sesión para guardar y recibir actualizaciones.
The Church in the Age of Therapy
See now that I myself am he! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal,. The post The Church in the Age of Therapy appeared first on First Things
Artículos de Fuentes
First Things (United States) | Sep 28, 2026
Your votes count
No account needed — your votes are saved and included in the consensus analysis. Create an account to track your voting history and add statements.
Traducción pendiente
Traducción pendiente
Traducción pendiente
Traducción pendiente
Traducción pendiente
Traducción pendiente
Traducción pendiente
Traducción pendiente
Traducción pendiente
Traducción pendiente
💡 How This Works
- • Add Statements: Post claims or questions (10-500 characters)
- • Vote: Agree, Disagree, or Unsure on each statement
- • Respond: Add detailed pro/con responses with evidence
- • Consensus: After enough participation, analysis reveals opinion groups and areas of agreement
Society Speaks is open and independent. Your support keeps civic discussion free from advertising and commercial influence.
Support us