주요 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기
번역 진행 중 — 귀하의 언어 버전을 준비하는 동안 이 콘텐츠가 영어로 표시됩니다.

Is What We’re Watching True or False?

Technology
글로벌
September 30, 2026에 시작됨

A.I. is everywhere, and it’s often hard to tell what’s even real

출처 기사

Need to find a specific claim? Search all statements.
🗳️ Join the conversation
10 투표할 진술 • Your perspective shapes the analysis
📊 Progress to Consensus Analysis Need: 7+ participants, 20+ votes, 3+ votes per statement
Participants 0/7
Statements (10+ recommended) 10/10
Total Votes 0/20
💡 Progress updates live here. Final readiness is confirmed when all three requirements are met.

Your votes count

No account needed — your votes are saved and included in the consensus analysis. Create an account to track your voting history and add statements.

CLAIM 게시자: admin • Sep 30, 2026
A.I. has the potential to democratize content creation, allowing more voices to be heard.

번역 대기 중

Vote options for this statement: agree, disagree, or unsure
Vote to see results
CLAIM 게시자: admin • Sep 30, 2026
Public awareness campaigns are crucial in educating people about the capabilities and limitations of A.I.

번역 대기 중

Vote options for this statement: agree, disagree, or unsure
Vote to see results
CLAIM 게시자: admin • Sep 30, 2026
The rise of deepfakes significantly undermines trust in visual media.

번역 대기 중

Vote options for this statement: agree, disagree, or unsure
Vote to see results
CLAIM 게시자: admin • Sep 30, 2026
The entertainment industry should prioritize authenticity over sensationalism in A.I.-driven narratives.

번역 대기 중

Vote options for this statement: agree, disagree, or unsure
Vote to see results
CLAIM 게시자: admin • Sep 30, 2026
Viewers must develop critical thinking skills to discern true from false in media.

번역 대기 중

Vote options for this statement: agree, disagree, or unsure
Vote to see results
CLAIM 게시자: admin • Sep 30, 2026
Regulations are necessary to manage the use of A.I. in media production.

번역 대기 중

Vote options for this statement: agree, disagree, or unsure
Vote to see results
CLAIM 게시자: admin • Sep 30, 2026
A.I. generated content can mislead audiences and create false narratives.

번역 대기 중

Vote options for this statement: agree, disagree, or unsure
Vote to see results
CLAIM 게시자: admin • Sep 30, 2026
A.I. tools can enhance the accuracy of journalism by fact-checking sources.

번역 대기 중

Vote options for this statement: agree, disagree, or unsure
Vote to see results
CLAIM 게시자: admin • Sep 30, 2026
Transparency in A.I. algorithms is essential for building trust in media.

번역 대기 중

Vote options for this statement: agree, disagree, or unsure
Vote to see results
CLAIM 게시자: admin • Sep 30, 2026
The line between reality and fiction in media is becoming increasingly blurred due to A.I.

번역 대기 중

Vote options for this statement: agree, disagree, or unsure
Vote to see results

💡 How This Works

  • • Add Statements: Post claims or questions (10-500 characters)
  • • Vote: Agree, Disagree, or Unsure on each statement
  • • Respond: Add detailed pro/con responses with evidence
  • • Consensus: After enough participation, analysis reveals opinion groups and areas of agreement

Society Speaks is open and independent. Your support keeps civic discussion free from advertising and commercial influence.

Support us