Ir para o conteúdo principal
Tradução em andamento — este conteúdo está sendo exibido em inglês enquanto a versão no seu idioma está sendo preparada.

Bill Gates’s Blunt Warning on A.I.

Technology
United States
Iniciado September 30, 2026

Bill Gates thinks A.I. alarmism hasn’t gone far enough. He believes the years ahead will be marred by catastrophic cyberattacks, bio-terrorism and mass job loss unless the government acts, because he thinks the idea that the A.I. industry can just self-regulate is “insane.” I was struck in the conversation by how genuinely afraid Gates seemed to be that we are not ready for the consequences of what we are building, and how emphatic he was that so many of the people in positions of authority a...

Artigos de Fontes

Need to find a specific claim? Search all statements.
🗳️ Join the conversation
10 afirmações para votar • Your perspective shapes the analysis
📊 Progress to Consensus Analysis Need: 7+ participants, 20+ votes, 3+ votes per statement
Participants 0/7
Statements (10+ recommended) 10/10
Total Votes 0/20
💡 Progress updates live here. Final readiness is confirmed when all three requirements are met.

Your votes count

No account needed — your votes are saved and included in the consensus analysis. Create an account to track your voting history and add statements.

CLAIM Publicado por admin • Sep 30, 2026
Addressing potential risks of A.I. should not come at the expense of its development and integration into daily life.

Tradução pendente

Vote options for this statement: agree, disagree, or unsure
Vote to see results
CLAIM Publicado por admin • Sep 30, 2026
A.I. has the potential to cause significant job loss, requiring proactive measures from both government and industry.

Tradução pendente

Vote options for this statement: agree, disagree, or unsure
Vote to see results
CLAIM Publicado por admin • Sep 30, 2026
Collaboration between tech companies and governments is necessary to balance innovation with safety measures.

Tradução pendente

Vote options for this statement: agree, disagree, or unsure
Vote to see results
CLAIM Publicado por admin • Sep 30, 2026
The A.I. industry cannot be trusted to self-regulate effectively, as demonstrated by past technological failures.

Tradução pendente

Vote options for this statement: agree, disagree, or unsure
Vote to see results
CLAIM Publicado por admin • Sep 30, 2026
Focusing on A.I. threats may lead to neglect of other pressing societal issues that also require attention.

Tradução pendente

Vote options for this statement: agree, disagree, or unsure
Vote to see results
CLAIM Publicado por admin • Sep 30, 2026
The threat of cyberattacks exacerbated by A.I. technology is a legitimate concern that requires immediate action.

Tradução pendente

Vote options for this statement: agree, disagree, or unsure
Vote to see results
CLAIM Publicado por admin • Sep 30, 2026
The government should prioritize creating frameworks for A.I. safety and ethics before technological advancements outpace regulation.

Tradução pendente

Vote options for this statement: agree, disagree, or unsure
Vote to see results
CLAIM Publicado por admin • Sep 30, 2026
A.I. alarmism is overblown and distracts from the real benefits A.I. can bring to society.

Tradução pendente

Vote options for this statement: agree, disagree, or unsure
Vote to see results
CLAIM Publicado por admin • Sep 30, 2026
Bill Gates's concerns reflect a broader anxiety about the future of technology and its impact on society.

Tradução pendente

Vote options for this statement: agree, disagree, or unsure
Vote to see results
CLAIM Publicado por admin • Sep 30, 2026
Bill Gates's perspective on A.I. should prompt a global conversation about ethical standards and regulations.

Tradução pendente

Vote options for this statement: agree, disagree, or unsure
Vote to see results

💡 How This Works

  • • Add Statements: Post claims or questions (10-500 characters)
  • • Vote: Agree, Disagree, or Unsure on each statement
  • • Respond: Add detailed pro/con responses with evidence
  • • Consensus: After enough participation, analysis reveals opinion groups and areas of agreement

Society Speaks is open and independent. Your support keeps civic discussion free from advertising and commercial influence.

Support us