Essentials: Tools to Improve Your Focus & Concentration
In this Huberman Lab Essentials episode, I explain how the neurochemicals epinephrine, acetylcholine and dopamine contribute to focus and concentration. I discuss tools for improving attention, including sleep, sound, structured work sessions, nutrition, caffeine and deliberate cold exposure. I also describe a brief daily meditation and visual focus exercises that train your ability to refocus when attention drifts. Additionally, I discuss the potential benefits and limitations of supplements...
Source Articles
Huberman Lab (United States) | Oct 01, 2026
Your votes count
No account needed — your votes are saved and included in the consensus analysis. Create an account to track your voting history and add statements.
💡 How This Works
- • Add Statements: Post claims or questions (10-500 characters)
- • Vote: Agree, Disagree, or Unsure on each statement
- • Respond: Add detailed pro/con responses with evidence
- • Consensus: After enough participation, analysis reveals opinion groups and areas of agreement
Society Speaks is open and independent. Your support keeps civic discussion free from advertising and commercial influence.
Support us