Is What We’re Watching True or False?
Technology
Global
Started September 30, 2026
A.I. is everywhere, and it’s often hard to tell what’s even real
Source Articles
Is What We’re Watching True or False?
The New Yorker (United States) | Sep 29, 2026
Need to find a specific claim? Search all statements.
🗳️ Join the conversation
10 statements to vote on •
Your perspective shapes the analysis
📊 Progress to Consensus Analysis
Need: 7+ participants, 20+ votes, 3+ votes per statement
Participants
0/7
Statements (10+ recommended)
10/10
Total Votes
0/20
💡 Progress updates live here. Final readiness is confirmed when all three requirements are met.
Your votes count
No account needed — your votes are saved and included in the consensus analysis. Create an account to track your voting history and add statements.
CLAIM
Posted by admin
•
Sep 30, 2026
A.I. has the potential to democratize content creation, allowing more voices to be heard.
Vote to see results
CLAIM
Posted by admin
•
Sep 30, 2026
Public awareness campaigns are crucial in educating people about the capabilities and limitations of A.I.
Vote to see results
CLAIM
Posted by admin
•
Sep 30, 2026
The rise of deepfakes significantly undermines trust in visual media.
Vote to see results
CLAIM
Posted by admin
•
Sep 30, 2026
The entertainment industry should prioritize authenticity over sensationalism in A.I.-driven narratives.
Vote to see results
CLAIM
Posted by admin
•
Sep 30, 2026
Viewers must develop critical thinking skills to discern true from false in media.
Vote to see results
CLAIM
Posted by admin
•
Sep 30, 2026
Regulations are necessary to manage the use of A.I. in media production.
Vote to see results
CLAIM
Posted by admin
•
Sep 30, 2026
A.I. generated content can mislead audiences and create false narratives.
Vote to see results
CLAIM
Posted by admin
•
Sep 30, 2026
A.I. tools can enhance the accuracy of journalism by fact-checking sources.
Vote to see results
CLAIM
Posted by admin
•
Sep 30, 2026
Transparency in A.I. algorithms is essential for building trust in media.
Vote to see results
CLAIM
Posted by admin
•
Sep 30, 2026
The line between reality and fiction in media is becoming increasingly blurred due to A.I.
Vote to see results
💡 How This Works
- • Add Statements: Post claims or questions (10-500 characters)
- • Vote: Agree, Disagree, or Unsure on each statement
- • Respond: Add detailed pro/con responses with evidence
- • Consensus: After enough participation, analysis reveals opinion groups and areas of agreement
Society Speaks is open and independent. Your support keeps civic discussion free from advertising and commercial influence.
Support us