Caring for Life in an Inhuman Age
What do you see when you walk into a room? I see groceries and mail on the counter. My wife, Kristin, sees dirt on the floor. I’m a tidy person; she’s a clean person. Clutter bothers me; encrusted dirt and stains bother her. At Kristin’s request, I recently learned to steam-mop our kitchen floor. First, Read more. The post Caring for Life in an Inhuman Age appeared first on Christianity Today
Source Articles
Christianity Today (United States) | Oct 01, 2026
Your votes count
No account needed — your votes are saved and included in the consensus analysis. Create an account to track your voting history and add statements.
💡 How This Works
- • Add Statements: Post claims or questions (10-500 characters)
- • Vote: Agree, Disagree, or Unsure on each statement
- • Respond: Add detailed pro/con responses with evidence
- • Consensus: After enough participation, analysis reveals opinion groups and areas of agreement
Society Speaks is open and independent. Your support keeps civic discussion free from advertising and commercial influence.
Support us