A new contest pits competitors against each other in a race to biological youth
This week, I officially signed up for an unusual competition. One that rewards competitors for getting younger. I recently turned 40, and I don’t need reminding that both time and my chronological age only tick forward. But this game is focused on competitors’ biological ages—figures that are meant to provide a better way to measure…
ソース記事
MIT Technology Review (United States) | Oct 02, 2026
Your votes count
No account needed — your votes are saved and included in the consensus analysis. Create an account to track your voting history and add statements.
翻訳準備中
翻訳準備中
翻訳準備中
翻訳準備中
翻訳準備中
翻訳準備中
翻訳準備中
翻訳準備中
翻訳準備中
翻訳準備中
💡 How This Works
- • Add Statements: Post claims or questions (10-500 characters)
- • Vote: Agree, Disagree, or Unsure on each statement
- • Respond: Add detailed pro/con responses with evidence
- • Consensus: After enough participation, analysis reveals opinion groups and areas of agreement
Society Speaks is open and independent. Your support keeps civic discussion free from advertising and commercial influence.
Support us