Why nobody knows how much we’ll save from the triple lock announcement
I never imagined two years ago that I would enjoy being sat in a Radio Four studio trying to explain how much the Government would save from adjusting the triple lock. Mostly because at that point I had never been on the radio. But also because I didn’t expect UK politics to deliver such courage, … Continued The post Why nobody knows how much we’ll save from the triple lock announcement appeared first on Resolution Foundation
Artigos de Fontes
Resolution Foundation (United Kingdom) | Oct 02, 2026
Your votes count
No account needed — your votes are saved and included in the consensus analysis. Create an account to track your voting history and add statements.
Tradução pendente
Tradução pendente
Tradução pendente
Tradução pendente
Tradução pendente
Tradução pendente
Tradução pendente
Tradução pendente
Tradução pendente
Tradução pendente
💡 How This Works
- • Add Statements: Post claims or questions (10-500 characters)
- • Vote: Agree, Disagree, or Unsure on each statement
- • Respond: Add detailed pro/con responses with evidence
- • Consensus: After enough participation, analysis reveals opinion groups and areas of agreement
Society Speaks is open and independent. Your support keeps civic discussion free from advertising and commercial influence.
Support us