Inicia sesión para guardar y recibir actualizaciones.
Effective altruism is useful at the margin
That is the theme of my latest Free Press essay, here is one excerpt: I feel I am well aware of the limitations of effective altruism, and I have outlined many others in an hour-long dialogue I had with MacAskill, arguably the father of the movement, in 2022. Nonetheless, at the margin I think more […] The post Effective altruism is useful at the margin appeared first on Marginal REVOLUTION. Related StoriesPaul Graham Versus the PopeDon’t let AI make you dumberBundesrepublik Deutschland
Artículos de Fuentes
Marginal Revolution (United States) | Oct 07, 2026
Your votes count
No account needed — your votes are saved and included in the consensus analysis. Create an account to track your voting history and add statements.
Traducción pendiente
Traducción pendiente
Traducción pendiente
Traducción pendiente
Traducción pendiente
Traducción pendiente
Traducción pendiente
Traducción pendiente
Traducción pendiente
Traducción pendiente
💡 How This Works
- • Add Statements: Post claims or questions (10-500 characters)
- • Vote: Agree, Disagree, or Unsure on each statement
- • Respond: Add detailed pro/con responses with evidence
- • Consensus: After enough participation, analysis reveals opinion groups and areas of agreement
Society Speaks is open and independent. Your support keeps civic discussion free from advertising and commercial influence.
Support us